Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Shutdown Script causes eventual errors
Hello,

I have been running a script for shutdown that works perfectly... except for the one issue that it drops all UPnP functionality when it restarts.  This has been tested on multiple micro SD cards and the issue is reliably repeatable.
The code works but it causes the install to eventually error.  First by losing the UPnP functionality, then eventually with software reboot errors (not shutting down from web interface).  With the reboot / shut down errors, the web interface is lost but the LEDs on the Pi are still on.  Additional LED is also active (see config.txt mod below).
Without the code, the program starts / shuts down and reboots perfectly.

What i am hoping to achieve, is... turn on - stream music to it - turn off .  All without the web interface.

While this is not a problem that i have identified with the current version of Moode (i'm using an older version 3.81, Pi3), i would appreciate any feedback that could help in fixing this.
Audio output is via a USB PCM2704 DAC.

Thanks and regards

Hifix.

-------------

Update 15/8/2019:
Turns out its power supply issue.  Undervoltage condition causing unreliable operation.

Still really likeing Moode.  Big Grin