Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Bug in mobile view
Music 
If I hide "the genres" column, in the mobile view I get only one column, no Artist column.

Also, it seems that the memory usage is much higher than in 5.4 (beta). Now Safari always complains that the page is using too much memory and as a consequence the browser may become slow or unresponsive.

As for the rest, I miss the Compilation Rollup function...

Roberto
The "missing column" bug is fixed for the upcoming 6.0.1 update (prolly this weekend).

I have an old iPhone SE and UI response is excellent but my collection is rather small. If you have a really large collection then u might see less responsive UI due to some old code that causes a slight bottleneck when rendering the UI. This has also been fixed in the upcoming 6.0.1 update :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-14-2019, 11:53 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The "missing column" bug is fixed for the upcoming 6.0.1 update (prolly this weekend).

I have an old iPhone SE and UI response is excellent but my collection is rather small. If you have a really large collection then u might see less responsive UI due to some old code that causes a slight bottleneck when rendering the UI. This has also been fixed in the upcoming 6.0.1 update :-)

Good to know that these things are being fixed soon!
My library is probably unusually large - 160K files. The memory usage warnings were on macOS however. No problem under iOS at al. This is indeed weird.

Roberto
Very odd. Maybe some other apps on the Mac are consuming RAM?

I'd say 100K tracks is definitely on the extreme end. You should see a bump in UI response with upcoming 6.0.1 update :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(08-15-2019, 12:53 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Very odd. Maybe some other apps on the Mac are consuming RAM?

I'd say 100K tracks is definitely on the extreme end. You should see a bump in UI response with upcoming 6.0.1 update :-)

-Tim

Very good news!

This library is the merge of my large (7000 albums) classical and contemporary music collection (you should see the custom cupboards I have to store all my CDs, BD pure audio and SACDs!!!), and of two similar, but smaller, Jazz and Rock/Pop libraries.  Going from a few dozens cubic feet of discs to a couple of 4TB SSDs makes the whole definitely portable (if you think that it is all lossless, where of course it is debatable whether converting DSD to 24/88.2 or 24/96 causes any loss - I also have all the SACD ISOs).

Roberto
(02-02-2020, 01:34 AM)Samuraeh Wrote: Mine too, I'm having problem with this "If I hide "the genres" column, in the mobile view I get only one column, no Artist column."

Post the output from the command below so we can see details about your config.

Code:
moodeutl -l
Enjoy the Music!