Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Reduced Web Browser UI: no CV icon
When the web interface (Chrome 76.0.3809.100, Windows 10) is reduced in size by dragging the borders, to a form like you would see on a mobile phone, one of the 5 icons under the volume knob is wrong.
The middle one should show the CoverView icon, but instead the "Repeat" icon is visible.

JST
 :@
I think that may be a design choice as you get to cover view by clicking on the current image being displayed.
Not here. Clicking on the shown album art takes me to the Library View, not Cover View.

Besides, when I go to moOde on my cellphone via web browser, I have the same effect: no CV icon.
I can't have CV on my cell phone unless I set it up under "Appearances" after 1 minute or so, or when i turn my phone (landscape view).
This doesn't make any sense...

J
We never had a request for CV on mobile. If more people want it I can add to the TODO list. It's just a matter of agreeing on which of the existing icons gets replaced by the CV icon. The mobile layout only allows for a single row of 5 icons and the ellipsis icon is permanent. That leaves 4 icons to choose from.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-18-2019, 02:52 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: We never had a request for CV on mobile. If more people want it I can add to the TODO list. It's just a matter of agreeing on which of the existing icons gets replaced by the CV icon. The mobile layout only allows for a single row of 5 icons and the ellipsis icon is permanent. That leaves 4 icons to choose from.

Still doesn't make sense: the repeat icon is already in the menu (the three dots)

J
Repeat is ONLY in the menu. Random is what's on the row of icons.

The options are:

1. Replace an existing icon in the row
2. Add CV to the ellipsis menu
Enjoy the Music!
Hmmm....we're on a different level here...
Please have a look at the pictures:

Normal view in Chrome Web Browser - Full HD : CV icon in the middle

Reduced view in Chrome Web Browser : Repeat icon in the middle

Mobile Phone view in Portrait mode: Repeat icon in the middle

In all three cases, when you open up the ellipsis menu, there is already a Repeat icon, but not a CV icon.

I know, Tim, you're an Apple guy, so please try it out on an Android phone and on Windows in reduced format...
Thx.
J
I tested in my Sim at several mobile sizes and there is no Repeat icon in the row. It's marked as hidden in the html and there no other code that un-hides it.

Try refreshing the Browser.
Enjoy the Music!
(08-18-2019, 04:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I tested in my Sim at several mobile sizes and there is no Repeat icon in the row. It's marked as hidden in the html and there no other code that un-hides it.

Try refreshing the Browser.

Have a look at J's images. Not the same group of icons.

[Oops - hit post instead of preview.]

On my Linux and Android browsers i see the same group you are describing on both moOde 5.3.1 and 6.0.0 installs. I don't know where J's icons are coming from.

Regards,
Kent
There is an inline CSS display: inline-block property being set.