Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Samba wont work Win10
Keep getting this, mount error 22 invalid argument.....I have smb v 1 enabled on the win10 box. Have also tried vers=3.0, no luck either way.....Moode 6.1 on Pi3B+ rest of the smb settings are default. What argument might it not like?
Thanks
Rick
r: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  ror: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  Mount error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  unt error: (mount error(22): Invalid argument  
The errors returned by the mount command are often obscure and don't reflect the underlying issue.

To troubleshoot we first need to see the mount string. Leave the failing Source config entry in place and then follow steps below.

1. Turn on debug logging in System config
2. Reboot
3. moodeutl -l
4. Locate the mount string in the log output. Its a really long string and will be obvious.
5. Post it back to this thread

6. Turn debug logging off in System config
7. Reboot
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I got it to connect to my laptop but the desktop is still not cooperating, I'll get it.

Something is wrong w my admin acct, created a new user and used that info and it worked fine.
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something"
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub