Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Display issues on smartphone an pc
Hi all!

First of all, I would like to thank the whole stuff and all the contributors for the great work on moOde audio!

I'm new to moOde audio, but quiet experienced with RPi and Linux.
My problem is, that after an undertermined period of time, my display switches from the expected view to an almost empty screen, no visuals, no playlist aso.  (see screenshot). No matter wether it's an iPhone, Android, PC with Firefox or even an attached 5''-LCD-screen via HDMI. On the smartphone, I can use the bottom buttons and the navigation on my NAS (music library) is working, but the "forward", "start", "stop" aso on the playback screen don't respond. The settings in the top right corner are working. After a reboot, the display is fine again, and it sometime takes 5-10 minutes till the error occurs or several hours. A refresh of the browser doesn't help.
Any idea? Any hint appreciated!

Regards
Womi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

moOde on Raspberry Pi 3 B, Hifiberry DAC Plus, NAD C350 Amplifier, Arcus Cello Speaker
Your screen shot is not showing up for me but the symptoms suggest a broken Build, bad SDCard, something like that.

When the failure occurs check some logs to see if there is any indications of what might be happening.

cat /var/log/syslog
cat /var/log/mpd/log
cat /var/log/moode.log

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
OK, I'll look after it tonight and post the results. It was a new SD-Card, just bought for moOde.

Regards
Womi
moOde on Raspberry Pi 3 B, Hifiberry DAC Plus, NAD C350 Amplifier, Arcus Cello Speaker
(05-09-2018, 01:28 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Your screen shot is not showing up for me but the symptoms suggest a broken Build, bad SDCard, something like that.

When the failure occurs check some logs to see if there is any indications of what might be happening.

cat /var/log/syslog
cat /var/log/mpd/log
cat /var/log/moode.log

-Tim

Dear Tim,
sorry for being late and thank you very much for the hint. I made a fresh install on another, brand new SD-Card, and the problem has vanished.

Thank you very much and regards (A new enthusiast user of moOde)
Womi