Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: No Bluetooth on RPI3 B+
Hi to All,

First of all: great job to the developer, for me moOde is one of the best of his kind, even better than Volumio.

Second, the problem:
I'm sorry to bother, but I'm having big the Bluetooth on my Raspberry PI Model 3B+

I've installed the latest release available on the site, with Balena Etcher, and everything work right, expect for the Bluetooth.
I've searche for the device, even after installing all the available updates, but its not going to work:

Code:
root@moode:~# hcitool dev
Devices:
root@moode:~# rfkill list all
0: phy0: Wireless LAN
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no
root@moode:~#

Infact try to start the bluetooth service give me failed condition:

Code:
root@moode:~# systemctl status bluetooth.service
● bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
  Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
  Active: inactive (dead)
Condition: start condition failed at Sun 2019-09-15 00:01:15 CEST; 11min ago
          └─ ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth was not met
    Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)

Sep 15 00:01:14 moode systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Bluetooth service being skipped.
Sep 15 00:01:15 moode systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Bluetooth service being skipped.
root@moode:~# ls -lrt /sys/class/bluetooth
total 0
root@moode:~#
I'm missing something?
I've installed even the package "pulseaudio-module-bluetooth", but it doesn't changed anything.

Hope you can help me.

This is the exact PI version:

Code:
root@moode:~# cat /proc/device-tree/model
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3

Thanks to all of you
No BT issues on any of my Pi's including 3B+. I just turn it on in Audio Config :-)

In your case it seems that you have modified your moOde installation and somehow broken it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-14-2019, 10:19 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: No BT issues on any of my Pi's including 3B+. I just turn it on in Audio Config :-)

In your case it seems that you have modified your moOde installation and somehow broken it.

Hi Tim,
I've found it was a misconfiguration. I needed to activate the bluetooth not only under the system configuration, but even under the audio config/renderers.
After that, I was enable to connect my bluetooth speaker.

Regards
Red