Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Adding album to playlist reset play options
Hi,

mode latest version, adding album to playlist queue reset playing options specifically  option consume and (that other option which loads new songs when playlist is empty), it was working on version 4.x I skipped version 5 so I don't now. restarting moodeaudio works fine options are remembered.

Regards Ivan
I'll have to investigate but IIRC there was a conflict between auto-shuffle and manual play queue commands.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-16-2019, 01:11 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'll have to investigate but IIRC there was a conflict between auto-shuffle and manual play queue commands.

yes
Any info ony on this, it's still happening after few updates.
Manually updating the Playlist will turn Auto-shuffle off because Auto-shuffle requires exclusive access to the Playlist.
Enjoy the Music!
What about consume option, is it part off auto-shuffle since it also get reseted after manual add?
Its not an integrated part of auto-shuffle but its set when auto-shuffle random play is activated so the Playlist only grows by two tracks. If consume mode were off during auto-shuffle the Playlist would start growing two tracks at a time.
Enjoy the Music!
I wanted to say that after last update, consume also don't stay active after rebooting.
Works OK on my end and survives reboot.

The only scenario where Consume gets turned off during moOde startup is if Auto-shuffle Random Play is ON. You can see it in the code (line #665). https://github.com/moode-player/moode/bl...r.php#L665
Enjoy the Music!
That is exactly scenario I am using, consume with auto shuffle on. I used it last few years, or from time it was added to moode. It would be great if it can work again.