Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Anyone using an Android tablet as a control point?
I use a 10" android tablet (Huawei Mediapad) as a dedicated, main control surface for Moode.

For the browser I use the "Samsung Internet" browser based on Chromium, this has been the best performing browser for me that also works in full screen (just save a shortcut to Moode's URL to the home screen, the shortcut then launches in a full screen session).
My library's pretty big at about 82000+ tracks so I've found that the CPU performance of the device running the browser is important to how responsive the Moode web interface is when there's that much metadata to navigate.

For Spotify I use the Spotify app connecting to Moode's librespot service or the Chromecast Audio.
For Tidal I use the BubbleUPnP app which can access the Tidal library (other services such as Qobuz & Google, etc. is supported) and send it to Moode via UPnP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone using an Android tablet as a control point? - by vinnn - 12-04-2019, 03:10 PM