Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Great Allo/MoOde review on Audiophile Style
All,

Thank you all,...  I wrote the aforementioned review of the Allo USBridge Sig, MoOde and more.  I am very pleased with what I have been listening to. Even more so with 6.4???.  I am a software engineer turned systems designer/consultant, and I know what it takes to maintain a project like MoOde.

I have already started contributing financially to the project and I am looking to see how I can contribute time working on the project personally.  I will also use what voice I have to help remind others that software is not free of time and talent along with the real operational costs of running the infrastructure.  

I am very happy that Tim and the team brought us this great software suite.  There are lots of people out there contributing to this whole software stack and I find that most gratifying.   Linux is a quiet revolution for a growing audience of people using all kinds of computing.

Those of us who benefit from this work really need to reflect on the value we receive and do what we can to support projects like MoOde. 

Many thanks!  

---------------
The purpose of life is not to be happy.
It is to be useful, to be honorable,
to be compassionate,
to have it make some difference
that you have lived and lived well.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

-------------------------
There’s music; always music

The Dr. to Missy
Season 1001, Ep. 10 The Eaters of Light.
See, Thats what I am trying to teach you Missy.  You understand the Universe you see it, you grasp it but you’ve never learned to hear the music.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Allo/MoOde review on Audiophile Style - by bobfa - 11-28-2019, 03:14 AM