Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Use hardware momentary switches to control moOde
(03-27-2019, 02:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 06:13 AM)cyoops Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 10:53 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Here is screenie of new GPIO Config feature :-) The underlying code can be easily extended to support other actions. This interfaces with a modified version of @Cyanoazimin's nice script from post #9.

I'll need some volunteers to test this out because I'm w/o any hardware that has GPIO controlled buttons.

-Tim

Cool, that's great, but I think I think Random, Single, Power off/on are much more useful than playlist, especially the powerbutton.

Moode with buttons and pydPiper, that's a perfect local player.

Random and Single could be added but when u say Power off/on do you mean one GPIO pin that's used as a Power toggle or one pin for off and another for on?

-Tim

Before I use pydPiper as an I2C display method, I use GPIO 3 as poweroff button trigger and this button can boot from halt when  the pin connecting the GND. But now I have to connected this pin with an I2C OLED, I cannot reboot my Pi in this way anymoreSad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use hardware momentary switches to control moOde - by cyoops - 03-27-2019, 03:34 PM