Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Tidal won't play?
Hi Marc

Tidal have made a change.
To resolve it, have a look here: http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...528&page=5
The instructions are in post #45.
The new api token that has to be entered instead of 'xxxxx....' can be found in the link in post #43
(Edit:We are not supposed to publish the actual password on here. I hope this post is acceptable to @Tim Curtis)
Yes, acceptable :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks Jonners & Tim!
It's working again. I want to try Qobuz (just got a trial subscription), however the error is there too.

Happy Memorial Day!

Marc
Qobuz is more of a problem. I haven't been able to get that working over Kazoo.
Why not mark this thread "Solved" and move discussion of Qobuz to a new one?
Solved.
Thanks,
Marc
Can anyone help take me through this please or let me know, as a less technical person, when I can expect to be able to play Tidal through Moode again? Thank you.
(05-28-2020, 08:48 PM)hunta Wrote: Can anyone help take me through this please or let me know, as a less technical person, when I can expect to be able to play Tidal through Moode again? Thank you.

You can still as of now stream Tidal using Airplay or Bluetooth, and also with Bubble UPnP on Android.
(05-28-2020, 10:07 PM)jonners Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 08:48 PM)hunta Wrote: Can anyone help take me through this please or let me know, as a less technical person, when I can expect to be able to play Tidal through Moode again? Thank you.

You can still as of now stream Tidal using Airplay or Bluetooth, and also with Bubble UPnP on Android.

I'm using BubbleUPnP, and get the error 'Service login or communication failure' others have mentioned when using Moode as a UPnP server. I'm reluctant to route network traffic through my phone unnecessarily with Moode purely as a player, and have also not yet tested the effect on gapless playback (I'd imagine BubbleUPnP will handle this well however).
Bubble can still be used, as described here in post #15: http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...3#pid20183
You would have to keep your phone turned on though.