Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

HiFiBerry Configuration
Hello Tim,
Will moOde 6.41 include the hifiberry dac+adc pro in the I2S configuration list (hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo)?
Thanks and regards,
Richard.
Unfortunately no. I would need one of these boards and its ALSA configs in order to integrate and code its special features into moOde.

The hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo overlay however is included in Linux kernel 4.19.83 that's part of moOde 6.4
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-17-2020, 10:18 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Unfortunately no. I would need one of these boards and its ALSA configs in order to integrate and code its special features into moOde.

The hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo overlay however is included in Linux kernel 4.19.83 that's part of moOde 6.4

Just mildly off-topic (but serving the Greater Good)...

What about this idea...?... a user with a specific interest in a DAC board or any other RPi-friendly device should open a distinct thread for getting together some other MoOde users interested in the same device (which would entail 'coding' work added to MoOde) for the purpose of contributing together towards the raising of the neccessary funds for the purchasing of the said device Tim & the Team may need for testing.

... that is unless a deep-pocketed MoOde user decides to be the sole contributor...  for the Greater Good.
@CallMeMike 
or the vendor (Hi-Fi-Berry in this case) supply a board for testing...  after all they stand to gain the most from uptake than MoOde will ever.... Smile

Perhaps those interested in purchasing said board/s should contact HFB and enquire as to when samples will be provided to the major distros for inclusion...

I believe other vendors do this....
----------
bob
(01-18-2020, 08:31 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: @CallMeMike 
or the vendor (Hi-Fi-Berry in this case) supply a board for testing...  after all they stand to gain the most from uptake than MoOde will ever.... Smile

Perhaps those interested in purchasing said board/s should contact HFB and enquire as to when samples will be provided to the major distros for inclusion...

... other vendors who are not short-sighted or use correctly- calibrated vision enhancement software... errr... I meant 'reading glasses' Angel

Hi Bob,

This one organised thru the good people at HFB.

Regards,
Richard.
(01-18-2020, 12:48 PM)rh2018 Wrote:

Hi Bob,

This one organised thru the good people at HFB.

Regards,
Richard.

You sorted them to supply Tim  a sample ?  Legend ! Smile
----------
bob