Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

REW implementation ?
Hello,

First of all, thank you so much Tim for your work. I use Moode for a long time and succeeded recently in installing v.4.1. What an improvement !

I was so pleased to see that we can use a Graphic EQ and a Parametric EQ.

Would it be feasible to get REW parameters implemented on Moode ?

All the best,

LZ
I too would like to see this feature added to Moode if possible.
(05-28-2018, 10:54 AM)LaoZi Wrote: Hello,

First of all, thank you so much Tim for your work. I use Moode for a long time and succeeded recently in installing v.4.1. What an improvement !

All the best,

LZ

Possible yes but huge amount of work to make it as easy to use as the embedded implementations in for example commercial AVR's.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-30-2018, 01:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:

All the best,

LZ

Possible yes but huge amount of work to make it as easy to use as the embedded implementations in for example commercial AVR's.

-Tim
Hi Tim, does LZ only want to load the parameters generated by Rew into moode ?
Yes, it was I had in mind. Not knowing though if a RPi would be powerful enough.
Hi, any news on this subject?

All the best,

LZ

A solution to your question and perhaps of interest to other Moode users may be the recently released HiFiBerry DAC + DSP https://www.hifiberry.com/blog/announcing-the-dac-dsp/

HiFiBerry have implemented a toolkit for the Pi that among other things allows you to load REW filter data direct to the DSP https://github.com/hifiberry/hifiberry-d...-basics.md

Analog Devices free SigmaStudio graphical development tool can also be used to program other audio applications.

- Richard