Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Windows shared folder as music source?
I use moode for almost 2 months and I really like it..
But i'm struggling with Library/Music Source/Server settings..
I guess Moode can play music from a computer that is online.
I already have shared folder (I gave full permission to everyone). Made serviio  server.
I don't know what to choose for type (SMB, NFS, Upnp)?
Should I enter windows userName and password?
Also, what path format to enter? (i try in format compName/SharedFolderName)
I can't find manual for this option.

Please help
<<I don't know what to choose for type (SMB, NFS, Upnp)?>>

As you've mentioned 'Windows' as your computer's OS use SMB (NFS is for Linux/Unix and UPnP is used for UPnP/DNLA media servers which commands a different use setup) 

<<Should I enter windows userName and password?>>

This is a MUST...

<< Also, what path format to enter? (i try in format compName/SharedFolderName) >>

That's correct... the exact name of your computer (as it is shown on your home network and NO leading characters i.e. back/forward slash before the CompName followed by the path leading to the folder where you got the music files; the music files folder could be a sub-folder or a sub-sub-folder, etc. so the path to it SHOULD show this, like this example: JimandJennyPC/xxx/yyy/zzz

If after saving the info entered you get an error remove the entry and try all over again with the same info BUT a small change refering to replacing the ComputerName with the IP address attributed to your computer by the home router (DHCP):  IPaddress/xxx/yyy/zzz  (how to find your computer's IP address please refer to the router's manual and/or Local & External IP Address  )