Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Allo Digi One Sig
Recently been having trouble with my Allo One Sig which for the year and a half has worked beautifully. Specifically, no sound output. I have tried on two amps/dacs that sound is working just fine. Are there any commands I might run to further diagnose the Allo Sig?

RPI3B v1.2
moOde 6.4.2
DAC is MiniDsp 2x4 HD and Anthem AVM processor
(03-15-2020, 04:46 PM)Onionhead Wrote: Recently been having trouble with my Allo One Sig which for the year and a half has worked beautifully. Specifically, no sound output. I have tried on two amps/dacs that sound is working just fine. Are there any commands I might run to further diagnose the Allo Sig?

RPI3B v1.2
moOde 6.4.2

have you tried USB out? to check at least the RPI bord? or only SPDIF out??
Try a fresh image. My digione sig went flaky with the last in place update.

Fresh image and it works great again.
(03-17-2020, 11:53 PM)Manni Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 04:46 PM)Onionhead Wrote: Recently been having trouble with my Allo One Sig which for the year and a half has worked beautifully. Specifically, no sound output. I have tried on two amps/dacs that sound is working just fine. Are there any commands I might run to further diagnose the Allo Sig?

RPI3B v1.2
moOde 6.4.2

have you tried USB out? to check at least the RPI bord? or only SPDIF out??

I have only used the rca spdif out to this point. I wasn't aware the RPI usb would about sound with digi one installed. In moOde do I need to change the configuration I normally use with Digi One sig? So I would just use a usb cable from RPI to my mini dsp dac and I should hear the music but it might not sound as sweet as the Allo sig. 

@ Botte Thanks going to make a fresh image.

My plan is to make fresh image connect to my will mini dsp ddrc-24 dac both spdif and usb. If that fails I am going to move the Allo board to an RPI4, make a new image and give it another go.

Cheers