Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Moode find my Nas but not the library
Photo 
Hello, I have a problem with moode, I find my Nas synology Ds218play but the library doesn't find it. 
I post my installation in my nas and in moode. 
I really lost, it's been 2 days that I've been trying
When I refresh it's the same

Thank a lot for you help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have the same set up working for me. I have all three checkboxes marked as true on the NFS settings on the Synology though. I expect it is the third one "Allow users to access mounted subfolders" that matters. I also have my squash set to "squash all to admin", my French isn't good enough to be sure that's what yours says Smile
----------------
Robert
Thank for your help.
I test it : I have all three checkboxes marked as true on the NFS. And the squash set to "map all user to admin".

But it's the same. ..
When I use my iPhone, in app folder/explorer and mount the server It's possible to use the music folder and play the song. 

Why, it's doesn't work in moode???
Sad
I assume that when you press save on the music source page you get back to the library page but with a red X next to your newly defined source? If so, click on the source to get back to the music source page where you will see e description of the error and a link to open the log to see the exact error message, that will give you more information of what might be wrong.
----------------
Robert
@romain64

It is not clear what your problem is.

Is the problem that the filesystem is not mounting or is it that mpd is not finding your audio files?
For example does the source have a tick next to it in Moode's library page?

If so then NFS is working.

If the NFS mount is working have you triggered a library update to scan for your files? e.g. [Configure] > [Library] > [Update MPD database]

The IP addresses are different in the screen shots. One is 192.168.0.17 but the other is 192.168.0.18
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-22-2020, 10:47 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The IP addresses are different in the screen shots. One is 192.168.0.17 but the other is 192.168.0.18

Looks like 18 is the NAS/server and 17 is the permitted client on the export.
"nom dote ou ip" meaning endowed/allowed name or ip
Oops my bad.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-22-2020, 10:53 AM)vinnn Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 10:47 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The IP addresses are different in the screen shots. One is 192.168.0.17 but the other is 192.168.0.18

Looks like 18 is the NAS/server and 17 is the permitted client on the export.
"nom dote ou ip" meaning endowed/allowed name or ip

@romain64 

What is the IP address of your moOde player?

Your Synology screenshot says access is allowed for just one client with IP=192.168.0.17. If your iPhone has access to this exported NFS folder, then it follows that this must be the allowed client.

I would advise you to change the "Nom d'hôte ou IP" entry to "192.168.0.0/24". This gives the permission to all clients on your subnet. You could, instead, enter a list of individual IP addresses but then you would have to edit the list every time a new client is introduced.

On the other hand, if your answer to @vinnn is that you have a green checkmark on your source entry in moOde's Source config page, then it must be the allowed client and I don't know why your iPhone has access.

Regards,
Kent