Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: No sound. Pi3B+, Hifiberry Dac+pro
(06-16-2018, 12:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Which method did u use to Build moOde 4.1?

Direct.  Ethernet connection, Installed onto the sd card that it booted from with Stretch.
To troubleshoot, first ensure that the Raspberry Pi on-board audio works.

1) Audio config: SET I2S audio device to 'None'
2) Reboot
3) MPD config: verify Audio device is 'On-board audio device', then select 'Software' for Volume control, then APPLY

Play a Radio station or song file and verify via Audio info that it is successfully decoded and that an active output stream is being produced.

If on-board audio works but the HAT DAC does not even after correct configuration, then it would suggest some type of hardware issue with the HAT DAC or some other issue external to moOde software.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-16-2018, 03:18 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: To troubleshoot, first ensure that the Raspberry Pi on-board audio works.

1) Audio config: SET I2S audio device to 'None'
2) Reboot
3) MPD config: verify Audio device is 'On-board audio device', then select 'Software' for Volume control, then APPLY

Play a Radio station or song file and verify via Audio info that it is successfully decoded and that an active output stream is being produced.

If on-board audio works but the HAT DAC does not even after correct configuration, then it would suggest some type of hardware issue with the HAT DAC or some other issue external to moOde software.

-Tim
It's decoding without the DAC. I think I'll reinstall and see what happens.  Thanks for your help.