Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode 4.1 Library page, opening action menu
Currently I am using Moode 4.1
On the library page you can play a full album by clicking on the image of the album, and in the action menu choose play or add.
However if I want to play just a single song, I need to click exactly on the 3 small dots behind the song. This can be somewhat problematic on small touch screens.
I have been checking the code already, but I could not find exactly how this is done.
What I want: clicking anywhere on a song should open the action menu
Can this be done? if so, how?

thanks,

Hendrik-Jan
Good idea, I'll have a look.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I've been digging a bit in this and I found the following in /var/www/js.playerlib.js:

Code:
                  output += '<li id="lib-song-' + (i + 1) + '" class="clearfix"><div class="lib-entry-song"><s$
                   + '<a class="btn" href="#notarget" title="Actions" data-toggle="context" data-target="#conte$
                    + '</span><span class="songname">' + allSongs[i].title+'</span>'
                    + '<span class="songtime"> ' + allSongs[i].time_mmss + '</span>'
                    + '<span class="songartist"> ' + allSongs[i].actual_artist + '</span>'
                    + '<span class="songyear"> ' + songyear + '</span></div>'
                    + '</a>'
                    + '</li>';

/* Original:

output += '<li id="lib-song-' + (i + 1) + '" class="clearfix"><div class="lib-entry-song"><s$
                               + '</span><span class="songname">' + allSongs[i].title+'</span>'
                       + '<span class="songtime"> ' + allSongs[i].time_mmss + '</span>'
                   + '<span class="songartist"> ' + allSongs[i].actual_artist + '</span>'
                               + '<span class="songyear"> ' + songyear + '</span></div>'
                   + '<div class="lib-action"><a class="btn" href="#notarget" title="Actions" data-toggle="cont$
                   + '</li>';
*/

I get now the whole line clickable as action item (except for the track number), but the layout is completely off. as it seems the css runs deeply through this all...

Hendrik-Jan
I think just adding some padding around the ellipsis button to expand the hit zone should do the trick. If you make the change below then you will need to toggle the Accent color in Customize to reload the updated panels.css.

/var/www/themes/alizarin/panels.css
.lib-action .btn {
padding:4px 15px;
}

Having the entire line be clickable requires some other code modifications to correctly position the menu. New menu positioning is in the works but might not make it into the next release.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(06-18-2018, 10:16 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I think just adding some padding around the ellipsis button to expand the hit zone should do the trick. If you make the change below then you will need to toggle the Accent color in Customize to reload the updated panels.css.

/var/www/themes/alizarin/panels.css
.lib-action .btn {
padding:4px 15px;
}

Having the entire line be clickable requires some other code modifications to correctly position the menu. New menu positioning is in the works but might not make it into the next release.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

I like it!
I guess you can make this work for exactly the whole line by using:

Code:
padding: 4px 6px 4px 98%;

for me this is now getting me exactly the complete line as clickable.

thanks,

Hendrik-Jan
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
Hi Johan,

- There is no multi-select on the Library panel. Not sure what you are referring to in that regard.
- The Library supports playing whole collection, genre or artist for example if you click an artist that has more than one album, the total number of tracks for that artist will be listed under the default cover thats displayed. Just click the cover and the action menu will apply to all the tracks.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
Hi moOde fans,
Thats probably some of the original Jotak code. I've just forgotten about it cuz I use a Mac and Ctrl-click does not do anything.

Are u using a Windows box?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
Hi moOde fans,