Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Linux 5.4.y kernel branch
All is well so far with Allo USBridge Sig/Katana, Moode 6.5.2, Kernel 5.4.35.
Just tried kernel 5.4 with my Allo USBridge and Chord Qutest and there were loads of crackles and pops instantly. Going back to 4.19.115 now!
That's probably because the Allo enhanced ASIX Ethernet/USB driver is not in 5.4.y kernel. Allo will be compiling the driver for 5.4.y as soon as they are able. At that point I'll post it with instructions for installation.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-04-2020, 10:03 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: That's probably because the Allo enhanced ASIX Ethernet/USB driver is not in 5.4.y kernel. Allo will be compiling the driver for  5.4.y as soon as they are able. At that point I'll post it with instructions for installation.

Allo informed me earlier that they have already made the driver and have sent it out to a few places for testing.
OK thanks - good to hear. I will give it a go when it comes out.
Running fine for a day or two now on my RPi 4B with a HIFIBerry DAC+ Standard RCA on top.
----------------
Robert
Everything works. Rpi3b + Topping D10 + kernel 5.4.35-v8+
Just updated to Kernel 5.4.35 on Allo USBridge Signature and downloaded Asix driver from Allo.com All working perfectly with Chord Qutest. All pops and crackles gone.
Nice :-)

I see that they have posted the driver. Now I can do some testing.
http://3.230.113.73:9011/Allocom/asix2v0/
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Another positive check-in here, Allo USBridge Signature running 6.5.2 feeding a Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 by USB updated to the 5.4.40 kernel experiencing the expected cracks and pops until installing the Allo-provided 5.4.35 driver. Everything's been smooth and sounding great since.