Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

My audio system.....
@efung I received a report that your post (#10) is a form of vendor SPAM. The rules for the Audio gear sub-forum are at this link. http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1391

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-02-2020, 11:25 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: @efung I received a report that your post (#10) is a form of vendor SPAM. The rules for the Audio gear sub-forum are at this link. http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1391

-Tim

@Tim, I am sorry to violate the rule unintentionally. I won't do it in future.
-efung
efung Wrote:
Quote:My TPA3116 class D amp has unique features balance driven input and inductorless output. So, there is no inductor at the output to muddle the sound.

Not sure how you do this. Output inductors seem to be ubiquitous in Class D amps. No Zobel network. How do you keep the tweeters from getting fried?
(07-04-2020, 02:47 PM)hifinet Wrote: efung Wrote:
Quote:My TPA3116 class D amp has unique features balance driven input and inductorless output. So, there is no inductor at the output to muddle the sound.

Not sure how you do this. Output inductors seem to be ubiquitous in Class D amps. No Zobel network. How do you keep the tweeters from getting fried?

The TPA3116D2 supports this inductor-less design. Please read the data sheet section 7.3.12 to 7.3.15. Starting from page 18.
Says "filter-free Class D" right in the title of the data sheet. I don't see any commercial TPA3116D2 amps without LC filters. The TI EVM apparently can be used filter-free. So the TPA3116D2 is the highest power filter-free Class D TI amp.
(07-05-2020, 06:50 PM)hifinet Wrote: Says "filter-free Class D" right in the title of the data sheet. I don't see any commercial TPA3116D2 amps without LC filters. The TI EVM apparently can be used filter-free. So the TPA3116D2 is the highest power filter-free Class D TI amp.

You will see the first inductor-less TPA3116 based commercial class -D amp soon.