Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin
Great @vinnn! Many thanks!

(05-29-2020, 09:10 AM)vinnn Wrote: Maybe I'm missing something but I'm still wondering why you guys aren't just using Moode as the renderer, Tidal navigation is actually better if you use BubbleUPnP's or mconnect's built-in Tidal support and don't use upmpdcli's media server for Tidal.

Of course if this upmpdcli issue is addressed in a fix/update then you can to go back to using Moode's mediaserver if you want but nothing's stopping you being able to play your Tidal library on Moode right now using the right UPnP client.

In my case - I have two phones (private and from work), sometimes (as now - listening again Tidal Smile ) I am reading/writing something on desktop computer, sometimes working at home on laptop. It is so much convenient to start playing music with my phone, then leave it somewhere not worrying, that battery saver app would kill Bubble and change music on laptop with Linn Kazoo or later in kitchen on second phone - not worrying about phone battery, Wi-Fi connection etc. Just that Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin - by kris_jag - 05-29-2020, 06:06 PM