Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Can no longer resolve Moode.local on my W10 pc
I finally figured out how to get this to work in Mozilla FireFox. I installed Apple Bonjour service then rebooted, I then added something to the registry and Viola, Firefox now resolves Moode.local on my current Windows10 desktop. Neither Edge or IE work and my android cell phone does not work. I tried my windows 7 laptop and no browser works so I may have to do the same thing there.
I just installed Bonjour Browser on my Android 9 cell phone, that works! You can configure it to use its own browser or the default browser.,
(05-17-2020, 03:25 AM)Lizard_King Wrote: I finally figured out how to get this to work in Mozilla FireFox. I installed Apple Bonjour service then rebooted, I then added something to the registry and Viola, Firefox now resolves Moode.local on my current Windows10 desktop. Neither Edge or IE work and my android cell phone does not work. I tried my windows 7 laptop and no browser works so I may have to do the same thing there.

Not sure who Viola is but it's great that you've solved the problem... Big Grin
(05-17-2020, 06:53 AM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 03:25 AM)Lizard_King Wrote: I finally figured out how to get this to work in Mozilla FireFox. I installed Apple Bonjour service then rebooted, I then added something to the registry and Viola, Firefox now resolves Moode.local on my current Windows10 desktop. Neither Edge or IE work and my android cell phone does not work. I tried my windows 7 laptop and no browser works so I may have to do the same thing there.

Not sure who Viola is but it's great that you've solved the problem... Big Grin

Mike, your education is lacking... Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

----------
bob
Mdns has stopped working on my Win 10 PC, i give up. it worked for a little while yet no longer. My android phone works with Bonjor browser. Good thing I use a static IP address.
Problem solved. I have to use http:l//moode in the web browser. Bonjour Browser does not work yet I tried both Firefox and Edge on W10, Opera on W7, working.