Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: UI Playback page broken
What version of moOde?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-07-2018, 05:14 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What version of moOde?

(09-07-2018, 03:09 PM)edwingoh Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 02:54 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Those screen shots are showing either the old moOde 3 UI or one of the old moOde 4 betas.

Clear Browser cache AND history.

Thanks Tim. I cannot clear the cache and history as I have some cookies which I need to keep for the office.

But i used Firefox and the UI is back however, when I attempt to access the SOURCE option in the Configuration settings, the UI freezes for 10 seconds and then reverts to the playback screen. I can't seem to get into those options, same for the Audio or Network buttons. Any idea why?

If you are unable to clear cache/history then I'm not really able to troubleshoot any further.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
@edwingoh...... what peripherals have you attached to the Pi running MoOde...? Anything using Lirc ? Anything using an Audiophonics driver that isn't an Audiophonics board ?
----------
bob
(09-08-2018, 03:56 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: @edwingoh...... what peripherals have you attached to the Pi running MoOde...?   Anything using Lirc ? Anything using an Audiophonics driver that isn't an Audiophonics board ?

Just the TDA1541A via I2S, nothing else. It only happens on the 4.2, I have been running the same setup o  3.8.4 without issues. I see another thread which reports the same laggy UI, symptoms are similar.
I've still the same issues. I use a hifiberry dac+ and hifiberry amp+ on two systems. In the logs Tim mentioned I can't see any errors.

-Michael
(09-08-2018, 02:20 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: If you are unable to clear cache/history then I'm not really able to troubleshoot any further.

-Tim

Hi Tim,
I did clear the browser and cache on my mobile phone and it resolves the UI stale cache issue but the problem of not being able to click on the Sources/Audio/Network/System icons still exists.
That symptom suggests a broken build, bad sd card, etc. Something external to moOde software.

I'd suggest making a new build from scratch.
Enjoy the Music!
(09-09-2018, 12:59 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: That symptom suggests a broken build, bad sd card, etc. Something external to moOde software.

I'd suggest making a new build from scratch.

ok, i will try to rebuild and see if the problem persists.
I have rebuilt 4.2 and the issues are gone. Guess it must be a bad build like Tim said.