Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How to set picture in library
(07-02-2020, 11:42 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: The question in my mind is, should moOde be all things to all people---music player, music collection management system, music ripper and transcoder, yada yada yada---or should it focus on its strengths as a music player?

I, for one, prefer it stay focused. There are already a number of music collection management systems, music rippers, etc., out there, each with its strengths and weaknesses as well as each having an incredible amount of labor and time invested in their creation. We don't need to compete with them. Just my 2 cents worth.

I'm working from memory here, but ISTR that I once saw this behavior. It might have been where my tracks had only embedded coverart but the cover search priority was set to "Cover file". Or maybe not. I'll have to try repro.

Regards,
Kent
I can follow you...As a 'project' you need to set the scope.  It needs to be manageble and you can't be the best in everything.
Still if you can stand out from the rest and give some extra your community will grow and your project will grow aswell.
Look at KODI, there you can download the pictures and subtitles needed.  It has grown immensely over the years.

For me, Moode is a musicplayer...but also it manage my music collection...those 2 things go hand in hand.

My cover search priority is set to "Embedded"
I was think it might have something to do with file type and szie, but at 800X800 JPG - 224Kb  looks normal to me.
I just got an new picture which i embedded.
I have SD en HD version of this album. Embed it with foobar on the SD it took some time and you can see the progress-bar jumping file by file.  For the HD version the pr0gressbar just flies from beginning to end.

Will copy the files from my backup to the SD to see if it went well

Messages In This Thread
How to set picture in library - by MrHifiTunes - 07-01-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-01-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-01-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Blixa - 07-04-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by MrHifiTunes - 07-02-2020, 12:38 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-01-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-02-2020, 01:47 PM