The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Install Moode from Rasp Pi Desktop help?
Hi All,
Apologies if I am asking stupid questions, but I am trying to install Moode on a Lenovo Ideacentre Q190 which previously ran Windows 8.
I have succeeded in installing the Raspberry Pi Desktop software and replacing Windows 8 as the OS.
I am now trying to install Moode and have tried using the iso image mounted on both a USB drive and an SD card (with micro SD inserted into the holder).
Unfortunately I can't get the pc to boot from either of these and it either boots straight to the Raspberry Pi desktop (using the SD card) or boots to a black screen with just a flashing cursor in the top left hand corner (using the USB stick).

Can anyone help at all please? I thought that getting the Pi Desktop onto the PC would be the tricky part...where do I go from here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and apologies again if I am asking stupid questions!

Many Thanks

Dave

Messages In This Thread
Install Moode from Rasp Pi Desktop help? - by Grrrrrowler - 07-06-2020, 12:18 PM