Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Diable radio/streams?
Is there a way to disable the radio and the streams completely, so that they don’t show up in the user-interface?
(07-12-2020, 06:04 PM)hestehandler Wrote: Is there a way to disable the radio and the streams completely, so that they don’t show up in the user-interface?

There is a hack that can be performed from the command line. It is not perfect as there is still the 'Radio' entry displayed in the library panel. It is not ideal as you can still create new stations. Personally, I would leave them alone.

The steps:

From the command line. (Putty etc):

Make a backup. (Yes please).
    sudo cp -r /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO/    ~/.

Delete the stations.
    sudo rm /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO/*.*

From the moOde web interface:
    Click 'Update Library'.

Wait until the spinner disappears. The stations will now disappear from the library.

To restore. (You did make the backup?):
    sudo cp -r ~/RADIO/      /var/lib/mpd/music/

From the moOde web interface:
    Click 'Update Library'.

Wait until the spinner disappears. The stations will now re-appear in the library.
I found out I could just select them and press delete in the UI.
(07-13-2020, 09:21 PM)hestehandler Wrote: I found out I could just select them and press delete in the UI.

Yes. Thats the official way. Might take you a while. Lots of finger presses but at least you can select which ones to remove and which to keep.