Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Show tracks in browse library doesn't fully scroll to bottom list on iPad
Hi all,

When I click "Show Tracks" on an album in library view, I can scroll to the bottom of the track list, however the last one or two tracks appear to be "hidden" behind the bottom banner. I can scroll further down to reveal the bottom tracks, but as soon as I release the scroll bar the last tracks "bounce" back to be hidden behind the bottom banner again. This makes it difficult to select these last tracks.

The problem only exists on my iPad Pro 10.5 using the Google Chrome browser. This issue is only occurring on my iPad and otherwise working fine on my Samsung phone using Chrome and on my PC running Chrome running.

The problem exists in both 6.5.2 and in 6.6.0 of MoOde.

To me it looks like a scaling issue as the track list appears to be hidden behind the bottom banner component. I have also noticed a similar scaling issue on the iPad when in CoverView mode when viewing in the portrait orientation on the iPad, in which the track progress bar is partially hidden by the ellipse button. 

I've also noticed another scaling issue when viewing the configurations settings on the iPad in which the 'Cancel' and 'Update' buttons are out of view.

I suspect the issue may be related to the browser on the iPad since it works fine on other devices. However I cannot see any settings in Google Chrome or in MoOde to overcome this supposed scaling problem.

Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks
I wasn't able to repro this for 10/12" iPad Pro's using Safari Sim but I was able to repro using Chrome Sim at 1366 x 1024 resolution (12" iPad Pro).

Maybe @swizzle can have a look :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I can repro this on my iPad 9.7 (5th Gen) in both Landscape and Portrait mode.

What's interesting is that when I scroll down the first time (which means finger sliding up) I see the last track at the bottom of the list but after I release and the list "bounces back", as @dbobinoz described it, I can't scroll down again unless I first scroll up.

Regards,
Kent
I also have this problem, using an iPad Air 3.
This should be fixed in upcoming moOde 7.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-05-2020, 01:39 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: This should be fixed in upcoming moOde 7.

Great news! Cheers Tim  Smile