Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Newbie Questions
Finally have a Raspberry PI and an IQAudio Dac hooked up to some Fluance Ai40 powered speakers. I guess it's not a high end top of the line set up but I'm on a tight budget. So far it sounds fine to me. There are a couple things in the Moode settings that I don't know what they are or do. I hope this is posted in the correct forum.

One thing I'm wondering about is SoX Resampleing and the other is Gain.  Could someone give me a quick explanation what these are and do? I understand volume normalization. The other thing is UPnP Cient for MPD. I've been wondering if there's a way to play Amazon music, Google or Pandora through Moode. Or YouTube. I do have Spotify working.

If anyone has any other suggestions that would improve the sound from my little system it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
To play Amazon music, Google, Tidal or Pandora, can be done using airplay....turn it on in Moode and then find a airplay client for your OS. I use tuneblade on my Win10.
(07-20-2020, 03:46 AM)HemiRick Wrote: To play Amazon music, Google, Tidal or Pandora, can be done using airplay....turn it on in Moode and then find a airplay client for your OS. I use tuneblade on my Win10.

Thanks for the reply. Going to try to figure it out.
(07-24-2020, 05:38 AM)crack Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 03:46 AM)HemiRick Wrote: To play Amazon music, Google, Tidal or Pandora, can be done using airplay....turn it on in Moode and then find a airplay client for your OS. I use tuneblade on my Win10.

Hi, like tuneblade in win 10, is there any airplay client on Linux mint 20. Installed pulseaudio preferences, in that all options disabled. Plz help...

Try your favorite search engine.

Here's an interesting possibility.

Full disclosure: I've never tried it.

Regards,
Kent