Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode audio on rpi 3 won't boot after enabling driver
Hi,
So i tried using the Raspberry Pi 3 with the Allo Boss DAC.
I went to the audio configuration and chose the Allo Boss. As instructed I then restarted the device (it started just fine) and then enabled the driver one row beneath the i2s in the audio configuration. Ait then asked me to reboot and i i restart again but now it won't boot.
What does this mean

"and then enabled the driver one row beneath the i2s in the audio configuration."
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-20-2020, 12:56 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What does this mean

"and then enabled the driver one row beneath the i2s in the audio configuration."

Under "driver options" i enabled slave.
This is a bug :-0

To revert to "slave Disabled" run the commands below.

Code:
sudo sed -i 's/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio,slave/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio/' /boot/config.txt

sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "update cfg_audiodev set driver='allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio' where name='Allo Boss DAC'"

sudo reboot

This will be fixed in upcoming 6.7.1 bug fix update but until then the Boss/MiniBoss slave option and the Piano glb_mclk option will cause breakage.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-20-2020, 01:43 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: This is a bug :-0

To revert to "slave Disabled" run the commands below.

Code:
sudo sed -i 's/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio,slave/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio/' /boot/config.txt

sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "update cfg_audiodev set driver='allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio' where name='Allo Boss DAC'"

sudo reboot

This will be fixed in upcoming 6.7.1 bug fix update but until then the Boss/MiniBoss slave option and the Piano glb_mclk option will cause breakage.
Thank you !!