Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Setup original Allo piano & Kali?
Hi all,

Wondering how I can go about setting up the original Allo Piano and Kali setup.
I tried just going with the Piano hifi setup but does not sound right. I then tried both the Boss and piano 2 setup with Kali. After doing these 2 setups things started getting a bit dicy. It’s been a while since I have done this kind of thing so please bare with me.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark, we need something more useful than "After doing these 2 setups things started getting a bit dicy."

What did you do to setup ? Which instructions did you use ? (link ?) What went wrong ? What are the symptoms ?
Which version of MoOde ? Which model Pi?
----------
bob
(07-23-2020, 12:34 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Mark, we need something more useful than "After doing these 2 setups things started getting a bit dicy."

What did you do to setup ? Which instructions did you use ? (link ?)  What went wrong ? What are the symptoms ?
Which version of MoOde ? Which model Pi?

Https://github.com/moode-player/moode/bl.../setup.txt the current moode version 6.6 (?) when I setup with the org. Piano it did not offer the slave setting so that that Kali was in the equation, when listening it did not sound as clear as I remember.
When setting things up with Piano 2 or Boss after rebooting I activated the slave setting and rebooted after the reboot I had difficulty navigating. I would click to go to audio settings and it just sit there. The music stations that were originally on the first page were no longer there. PI is 3.
Download and burn a new image.. 6.7.1 was released today.  The 6.7 series has bug-fixes for Piano Dac and Boss. :-)

http://moodeaudio.org/
----------
bob
Thanks! I will give it a shot tomorrow, and I will let you know.