Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7 series
(08-11-2020, 04:51 PM)deafnut Wrote: Dear Tim, one question.

"- UPD: Remove unused MPD plugins soundcloud, tidal, qobuz"
I'm still using the Tidal plugin. Will it be possible to reenable it?

The MPD plugins are not related to the UPnP Renderer plugins. We don't use the MPD plugins Tim named.

The Tidal plugin to upmpdcli will still be there (not that I recommend it either because of the games being played with authentication tokens).

Regards,
Kent
The plugins referenced in the release note are part of MPD and have never been implemented as features in moOde nor are there plans to do so. The Tidal MPD plugin was deprecated by MPD maintainer a while ago anyway so it's kind of pointless to continue to compile it into MPD for moOde.

The Tidal plugin thats part of the UPnP feature in moOde is still going to be there in the 7 series unless it gets deprecated by the maintainer of UPnP code.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
'sup, dudes?

Nice new features Tim.
Hi Mike,

Long time no see. Still in NZ?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-11-2020, 10:30 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi Mike,

Long time no see. Still in NZ?

Yes we moved to the country and bought a (final) house. Her indoors says we're not moving again -0 30 years between hoses is enough Smile

I was just unpacking a bunch of stuff and found a trove of Pi4s, IQ Audio hats and thought I should make something.

What's happened to Gordon? His website has been closed for a while, now.

I've got some of his Codec boards and have no idea what to do with them, along with some small interface boards with switches and volume controls - just made a case on the laser, now just need to do some wiring.
@Zootalaws 

Yeah, we missed you, Mike.

Thanks to Acorn TV, I've been binging on shows like the Brokenwood Mysteries and 800 Words. Wrong end of the island, perhaps, but still a pleasant way to teleport to NZ. I'd like to spend time there again but unless and until an effective vaccine is developed....

Regards,
Kent
(08-12-2020, 01:28 AM)Zootalaws Wrote: Yes we moved to the country and bought a (final) house. Her indoors says we're not moving again -0 30 years between hoses is enough Smile

Hiya Mike !  Welcome home !

Country being Wellingumboot region ? or over the hill to the dry 'Filmlands' aka Wairarapa ?

Bob
----------
bob
(08-12-2020, 04:17 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 01:28 AM)Zootalaws Wrote: Yes we moved to the country and bought a (final) house. Her indoors says we're not moving again -0 30 years between hoses is enough Smile

Hiya Mike !  Welcome home !

Country being Wellingumboot region ? or over the hill to the dry 'Filmlands' aka Wairarapa ?

Bob

The mighty Rangitikei.

I looked at the house prices in Wellington and went 'nah'.  They're crazy - my daughter just sold a tiny 2-bed unit in Lower Hutt and bought a 4-bed house in Taita, almost freehold, on the difference.
(08-12-2020, 02:49 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @Zootalaws 

Yeah, we missed you, Mike.

Thanks to Acorn TV, I've been binging on shows like the Brokenwood Mysteries and 800 Words. Wrong end of the island, perhaps, but still a pleasant way to teleport to NZ. I'd like to spend time there again but unless and until an effective vaccine is developed....

Regards,
Kent

Hi Kent, and thanks.

You probably know more about NZ tv than me. I haven't watched it in over 20 years (apart from the Rugby).

I am not holding out hope for a vaccine any time soon. We'll just hunker down and wait it out. Scary looking at the US news. Don't want to get political, but what a mess.
Quote:You probably know more about NZ tv than me. I haven't watched it in over 20 years (apart from the Rugby).

lol....30 years and NO RUGBY here.... like your style .. Big Grin
----------
bob