Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7 series
Hi,

Here's a preview of some the features the crew is working on for upcoming moOde 7 series :-)

Thanks to a wonderful contribution from @bitlab, audio enthusiasts that want more control over resampling are going to enjoy access to Custom SoX recipes and Selective resampling. Custom SoX recipes allows a set of low level SoX options to be configured. Selective resampling automatically upsamples or resamples based on the source rate and selective resampling mode.

Selective resampling:

Custom SoX recipes:

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
@Tim Curtis, @bitlab et al

Great job, it looks amazing... I can forsee hours of playing around. Thanks a lot for the constant effort and attention!
Brilliant, I will have something to do in the forthcoming lockdown, thank you.
"Forthcoming" lockdown? Where have you been for the last five months?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(08-02-2020, 06:39 PM)suzywong Wrote: "Forthcoming" lockdown? Where have you been for the last five months?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No lockdown here, restrictions yes but no mandate to stay indoors which is what we referred to as the lockdown, there was a time we couldn't leave the house unless it was for specific reasons, that has ended. Some parts of the island have localised restrictions affecting those locally but not nationally, still social distancing of course and other sensible precautions such as mandatory face coverings in many cases etc.  It's still a mess and many feel there will be a significant wave in colder weather and a second lockdown.
I bet very, very few DACS or players have such hard core tweakery built in...

I'm really looking forward to fiddling with settings I barely understand!
Auto-shuffle gets some love with the addition of Album mode :-)

ETA: I should also mention that Auto-shuffle gets a bump from 1.1.0 to 3.7.2
Enjoy the Music!
(08-04-2020, 08:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Auto-shuffle gets some love with the addition of Album mode :-)

ETA: I should also mention that Auto-shuffle gets a bump from 1.1.0 to 3.7.2

Good news. Might solve my difficulty with this feature on my NAS based music library.
Maybe. Refer to this issue for info on ashuffle's use of memory.
https://github.com/joshkunz/ashuffle/issues/16
Enjoy the Music!
Hi,
Is there, in the upcoming 7.0 todo list, the function to "CD Play"?
Good night, gold morning, or good evening (depend where you are).
Ciao,
Francesco