Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: DLNA playback from JRMC
Hello,
Not sure if it's a Moode or JRMC issue but I started having issued with DLNA musinc playback from my main JRMC PC/music server.
It used to work fine, now I see this error in Moode when trying to play tracks. May or may not be related to the latest Moode update.

Any ideas are welcome,

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Blue566

The error message means what it says. MPD is being told to play the track with URL http://192.168.1.150:52100/Music/F2058739.flac but when MPD tries to fetch the track using CURL, it's being told the file doesn't exist.

What is the host with IP 192.168.1.150? Is this your moOde player (with DLNA server enabled) or is it your JRMC/Music server? Either way, it would seem your Control Point is working from a stale file list.

Regards,
Kent
Thank you,
That IP is the correct one for my JRMC media player, can you elaborate about the stale URL?

thank you!
I'm guessing there's been changes in the shared library and JRMC database needs updating?
(08-10-2020, 10:05 PM)vinnn Wrote: I'm guessing there's been changes in the shared library and JRMC database needs updating?

I find I also need to set to “Ingnore transport events” use polling mode.

My two cents.
Thank you,
Where do I set Ignore transport events? In Moode?

Thank you people!
This is unlikely to be the player, more likely to be the DLNA server aka JRiver in this case, it's presenting library objects that aren't there.
Update your JRiver library if you haven't got auto import setup. The suggestion from @Botte is regarding JRiver configuration.
(08-11-2020, 07:53 AM)Blue566 Wrote: Thank you,

Thank you people!

In JRMC, right click on the moode UPNP Render Go to DLNA controller options and select it there.

Hope this helps,
(08-10-2020, 09:05 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @Blue566

The error message means what it says. MPD is being told to play the track with URL http://192.168.1.150:52100/Music/F2058739.flac but when MPD tries to fetch the track using CURL, it's being told the file doesn't exist.

What is the host with IP 192.168.1.150? Is this your moOde player (with DLNA server enabled) or is it your JRMC/Music server? Either way, it would seem your Control Point is working from a stale file list.

Regards,
Kent

(08-11-2020, 02:14 PM)Botte Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 07:53 AM)Blue566 Wrote: Thank you,

Thank you people!

In JRMC, right click on the moode UPNP Render Go to DLNA controller options and select it there.

Hope this helps,

Yes indeed, thank you! It was a JRMC issue and I fixed it, the library was pointing at the wrong drive... Thanks again!