Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Album/Tag cover view
I have a couple of albums that refuse to display the cover art in album or tag index view. When I select the album to play the cover art displays with no problem in the play area and also shows up in the show track info display. All my albums are tagged with embedded covers and cover files, it does not matter if I select embedded or cover file the problem still persists. Any one have any ideas to solve this problem, thanks.
Look for errors in the Moode log from the thumbnail generator (thmcache).

moodeutl -l
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-13-2020, 03:06 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Look for errors in the Moode log from the thumbnail generator (thmcache).

moodeutl -l

Can't see any errors in moode log. Tried a re-scan, same problem. I suppose 2 errors out of 1165 albums in not too bad.
Zip up one of the albums and send a PM to me and @TheOldPresbyope with a download link to the zip file.

Lets see if we can repro.
Enjoy the Music!
A quick check and I have repro'd the behavior.

I have to finish another task this afternoon before I can look at the issue in detail.

Regards,
Kent
Oh, duh!

The track files have the extension ".Mp3". 

/var/www/command/listall.sh assumes file extensions exactly match the patterns taken from MPD. In this case ".Mp3" does not match ".mp3".  No file matches so the entire album directory is skipped.

My bad.

@kit1cat - Change all the file extensions to ".mp3" and you'll be good to go for now.

@Tim Curtis - we need to fix up /var/www/command/listall.sh to make the pattern matching case insensitive.

Regards,
Kent
I pushed a commit with your fix :-)
Enjoy the Music!
(08-13-2020, 10:05 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: Oh, duh!

The track files have the extension ".Mp3". 

/var/www/command/listall.sh assumes file extensions exactly match the patterns taken from MPD. In this case ".Mp3" does not match ".mp3".  No file matches so the entire album directory is skipped.

My bad.

@kit1cat - Change all the file extensions to ".mp3" and you'll be good to go for now.

@Tim Curtis - we need to fix up /var/www/command/listall.sh to make the pattern matching case insensitive.

Regards,
Kent

Cheers Kent, I love an easy solution  Smile