Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

4.2 Upgrade
Hi,

Trying to upgrade via SSH to local sd card but I'm getting an error message in the log -

** Error:  should never have arrived at case = *

If I press return after getting this message I get -

fpmpool.sh: command not found.

One other thing is when I have entered today's date it asks if I want to reenter even though the date is correct.

Any ideas?

** UPDATE **

Gone back to the beginning and install the OS and restart the upgrade, so far it seems ok now.

Upgrading the OS is a bit of pain as I have to take my moode case apart to get to the sd card. Can I use an external usb stick instead so I can just pull it out the PI re-image on a PC then put it back in the PI and perform an upgrade?

** UPDATE **

All done. Not sure what happened. The version of the OS I had before I started the upgrade was 9.4. The version I have now is the same 9.4.

Cheers.
or one of these ??...
https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/raspberry...10896.html

Good for cases where the pi is buried with other boards.
----------
bob
(07-13-2018, 11:16 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: One of these could be what you need...
https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/raspberry...10896.html

Thanks for the idea but the moode RPI case would need to be "adapted" to enable an extension cable to be fitted.

Cheers.
(07-13-2018, 08:31 AM)mayburyds Wrote: Hi,

Trying to upgrade via SSH to local sd card but I'm getting an error message in the log -

If I press return after getting this message I get -

fpmpool.sh: command not found.

One other thing is when I have entered today's date it asks if I want to reenter even though the date is correct.

Any ideas?

** UPDATE **

Gone back to the beginning and install the OS and restart the upgrade, so far it seems ok now.

Upgrading the OS is a bit of pain as I have to take my moode case apart to get to the sd card. Can I use an external usb stick instead so I can just pull it out the PI re-image on a PC then put it back in the PI and perform an upgrade?

** UPDATE **

All done. Not sure what happened. The version of the OS I had before I started the upgrade was 9.4. The version I have now is the same 9.4.

Cheers.

Hi,

The Raspbian team didn't bump the version with this latest release because I think its tied to the particular version of Debian that Raspbian is based on.

The error below could be as a result of manually rebooting the Pi during the Build.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub