Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Can't get Moode to sort by Artist
(09-07-2020, 02:43 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: If there is more demand for something like this in Folder view I'll add it to the TODO list.

Hi Tim, I'm relatively new to Moode Audio but have been using Volumio for several years plus using streaming way back when the first SqueezeBox products arrived on the scene. Everything I own is ripped to my NAS and I don't listen to radio or anything outside of what I store on site. Anyway, I would like to second the request to be able to choose the sort order of Artist -> Album (by Year) to the playlist being displayed on the left side of the screen while in the standard play mode. I normally select a Genre based on the mood (no pun intended) I'm in, then jump around a bit throughout the evening. It's much easier for me to select by artist and then by album (and year) what I want to play next. When I use the shuffle mode while in a particular genre, it doesn't matter as much. It just makes things easier, at least for me while navigating within a particular style of music.
Thanks to you and everyone involved in producing such a quality product that provides much enjoyment to us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't get Moode to sort by Artist - by slmccaul - 06-11-2021, 12:54 PM