Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Can't get Moode to sort by Artist
OK, I understand what you want from me now. I will describe my settings and what I end up with on the playback queue. I typically listen by selecting a genre depending on my frame of mind, notice I didn't say moode, lol.

Anyway, in my preferences for the Library section, I have the sort order for both Albumview and Tagview set to Artist/Year.
When I go to the Library view and browse my albums the sort order is correct for Artists and Albums by Artist/Year.
After selecting a particular genre, I select Clear/Play and return to the Playback view.
The listing of the queue is NOT sorted by the same criteria, Artist/Year as in the Library view, its sorted by album name which doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe my brain is wired differently than everyone else but I never think about an album name, I always think about the artist, then choose an album to play from there.
Seems like with an additional line to the preferences I mentioned above would take care of all that. One could select the sort order they prefer for the Playback screen quite nicely.

Was I clear enough about what I'm asking for?

Thanks for your support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't get Moode to sort by Artist - by slmccaul - 08-24-2021, 09:29 PM