Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

TIDAL Cover Art missing?
Hi all, i use Moode 6.7.1 on PI 3 with Tidal integrazion configured in UPNP client for MPD. I use BubbleUPNP to browse tidal items e control palyback via moode.
I can see pictures in bubbleUpnp ONLY if i select Genres or Moods items, then if i select other folders or albums, covers are empty.
Even during album playback, covers are not showed. 
What's wrong?

P.S. Playback and browsing works OK for me after token replaced in upnpdcli config.

Thank you!
Emanuele
I think it is a problem of upmpdcli's tidal plugin. The covers have been missing for a few months. Either nobody feels responsible or nothing can be changed about it.
After selecting an album for playback in Bubble, try restarting the UPnP renderer in Moode. That brings up the cover art for me.
(09-04-2020, 07:45 PM)jonners Wrote: After selecting an album for playback in Bubble, try restarting the UPnP renderer in Moode. That brings up the cover art for me.

Tried just now, without success.
I written a message at upmpdcli forum and Jf asks me to contact him. Good!

Emanuele
Perhaps I misunderstood. Are you saying that in the Bubble app itself the Tidal cover art is missing? On my Android tablet (version 4.4.2) it shows up OK.
(09-04-2020, 08:25 PM)jonners Wrote: Perhaps I misunderstood. Are you saying that in the Bubble app itself the Tidal cover art is missing? On my Android tablet (version 4.4.2) it shows up OK.

If you use bubbleUpnp Tidal integration (Tidal credential stored in bubbleUpnp) cover and album arts are ok, but if you use Tidal credential in Moode, and use bubbleUpnp as control point only, than pictures are missing.
Yes, BubbleUPnP cannot transfer the cover to MoOde since MoOde 6.7, maybe we should wait for the update of bubble, not Moode.
(09-05-2020, 02:22 AM)godt2p4 Wrote: Yes, BubbleUPnP cannot transfer the cover to MoOde since MoOde 6.7, maybe we should wait for the update of  bubble, not Moode.

Well it will transfer it to Moode 6.7 for me, as long as I restart the UPnP renderer in Moode when playback starts.
(09-05-2020, 09:29 AM)jonners Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:22 AM)godt2p4 Wrote: Yes, BubbleUPnP cannot transfer the cover to MoOde since MoOde 6.7, maybe we should wait for the update of  bubble, not Moode.

Well it will transfer it to Moode 6.7 for me, as long as I restart the UPnP renderer in Moode when playback starts.

Yep, I found this reality yesterday, such strange
Hi all, i use Moode 6.7.1 on PI 4 with Tidal integration configured in UPNP client for MPD. I use BubbleUPNP to browse tidal items control palyback via moode.
The credentials are stored in BubbleUPNP.
I got the following error message:
Authentication failed: timeout

With Moode 6.4.2 it works perfectly. What is the problem?

thanks,
Gergő