Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

How to Copy Music files to SD card ?
Hi friends, I found a program called winscp, how do I send files from a computer with Windows 10 to an SD Card plugged into a Raspberry pi, but when I try to send files from Windows 10 to the SD card inserted into the Raspberry pi, I get an error, how can i solve the error?

[Image: rdJKSu.jpg]
The error message tells you all you need to know, the user you are logged in as (pi) does not have permission to write files in that location. Look at the rights and owner column in the right-hand pane of WinSCP.
Copying the music fles onto the SD card is not recommended though becasue if the system fails or you need to reflash the SD with a new version of moOde, you will lose all your music files and have to copy them back from another store (you will have a backup won't you?).
Better to share your M drive and mount that in moOde (Configure/Library/Music Source) then all your files will be available without copying.
----------------
Robert
I had similar problems when trying to use winscp. I found an easier solution was to plug the sd card into your windows computer and use Paragon's Linux file system software to read/write to the card.