Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Chromium/Browser streaming playback
New user, running moode on RPI4 8gb then USB out to Centrance DAC, to Class A amp, to Ref3A DeCapo I speakers.

Love the sound, I have to say - much to my surprise - it seems to me that moode sounds better than Volumio.

Anyway, my problem is that I subscribe to two music/AV streaming services that are not "internet radio".  Both only seem to support browser streaming playback- Medici.TV and Neil Young's Archive.

Would I be able to login locally to the RPI running moode, run a browser (chromium?) and stream these services?  

I have a USB keyboard/mouse combo available and an HDMI monitor...
Thanks,
LT
You could try AirPlay to send the stream from your PC/Phone/Tablet. I use TuneBlade to send Amazon Music from my Windows PC.
(09-29-2020, 01:53 AM)LtMandella Wrote: New user, running moode on RPI4 8gb then USB out to Centrance DAC, to Class A amp, to Ref3A DeCapo I speakers.

Love the sound, I have to say - much to my surprise - it seems to me that moode sounds better than Volumio.

Anyway, my problem is that I subscribe to two music/AV streaming services that are not "internet radio".  Both only seem to support browser streaming playback- Medici.TV and Neil Young's Archive.

Would I be able to login locally to the RPI running moode, run a browser (chromium?) and stream these services?  

I have a USB keyboard/mouse combo available and an HDMI monitor...
Thanks,
LT

As suggested by @dwlacroix use the music services native, full featured apps and try streaming them over Airplay or Bluetooth.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks for the ideas guys, will research!
you can also use this software to stream your PC-sound via upnp to your moode-device.
http://www.streamwhatyouhear.com/

disadvantages: max. MP3_320, there is PCM_support, which i didn't get to work, you have a delay of some seconds.