Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Play Random Album - Stereo Test added
Tongue 
I've just clicked on the play random album "icon" a couple of times. 

Surprised/interested to find that "Koz - LR Channel And Phase" had been added to the playlist. 

I guess this happens infrequently. Not really a problem but maybe an undesirable "feature"?

Have circa 500 albums and around 6000 songs on a USB drive. I have "instant play action" set to Add/Play.

Results of mpc playlist below - Item no 12
mpc playlist
Al Stewart - Lord Grenville
Al Stewart - Time Passages
Al Stewart - Midnight Rocks
Al Stewart - Nostradamus Part One- The World Goes To Riyadh; Nostradamus Part Tw       o (Live Versions)
Al Stewart - Year of the Cat
Al Stewart - On the Border (Live Version)
Al Stewart - Merlin's Time
Al Stewart - Song On the Radio
Al Stewart - Running Man
Al Stewart - Roads To Moscow
Al Stewart - Delia's Gone
Koz - LR Channel And Phase
Vaughan Williams - Behold, The Sea Itself
Vaughan Williams - Today A Rude Brief Recitative
Vaughan Williams - Flaunt Out, O Sea, Your Separate Flags Of Nations!
Vaughan Williams - Token Of All Brave Captains
Vaughan Williams - A Pennant Universal
Vaughan Williams - On The Beach At Night, Alone
Vaughan Williams - A Vast Similitude Interlocks All
Vaughan Williams - Scherzo: The Waves
Vaughan Williams - O Vast Rondure, Swimming In Space
This has been in my library since day 1. It's on the Moode system SD card. I don't use the random play feature so haven't found its presence a problem, I just changed its genre to "Utilities". I'm guessing the only quick and easy way to solve it is to delete the file(s) from the SD card or move to a different folder.
(10-19-2020, 03:41 PM)otto52 Wrote: This has been in my library since day 1. It's on the Moode system SD card. I don't use the random play feature so haven't found its presence a problem, I just changed its genre to "Utilities". I'm guessing the only quick and easy way to solve it is to delete the file(s) from the SD card or move to a different folder.
Copied the album to my PC (Thank you for those very useful Samba shares) and then deleted it followed by a library update.  Checked using mpc listall that it has gone.
Because the SDCARD folder is now empty it no longer appears in the library page - excellent