Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Album Cover Images
Sorry if this has been answered, I did search but didn't find anything.

Can I manually add a picture to the album folder and get it to display in Moode’s web pages? If so, what are the parameters please?
(10-30-2020, 08:58 PM)The Red Guy Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered, I did search but didn't find anything.

Can I manually add a picture to the album folder and get it to display in Moode’s web pages? If so, what are the parameters please?

If you put a .jpg in folder of an album and call it "cover.jpg" or "folder.jpg" then run the "Regenerate Album cover thumbnail cache" command from the Library Configuration screen, the picture will be used for that album in moode.

That is assuming there are not already embedded images in the files in which case you will need to set the priority the "Cover file" in the "Cover search priority" setting in the Appearance menu, the regenerate the thumbnail cache again.  Also clear your browser cache afterwards to be sure the new image is picked up there.
----------------
Robert
Hello the_bertrum,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Best regards,

The Red Guy