Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: DSP integration
I own a miniDSP 2x4 HD which I use for room correction. To do this, one needs to set up a measuring microphone and use the free Room EQ Wizard software to measure "the room". After that, the software lets you create a special profile to adress the issues and saves it as txt-files. These files are uploaded into the miniDSP device, which alters the sound accordingly. This of course is not a magic bullet, but the DSP room correction has brought massive improvements to my system, even though I have room treatment in place.

It would be awesome, if one could load these txt-files into moOde instead and achieve a similar result  Cool
- moOde 7.0.1
- Allo USBridge Signature (Ethernet)
- Streaming Tidal to device via Bubble-UPnP (Android smartphone)
- miniDSP 2x4 HD (connected via USB of course)
- 24" monitor connected via the USBridge's HDMI output
Our upcoming 7 release includes a 12-band parametric EQ but I don't know whether the EQ wizard files are compatible with it. There's an early screen shot of it in the moOde 7 thread http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...2#pid26612

We have since changed Bandwidth to Q.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hello, that's good news.

Would it be possible to talk with REW (Room Equalization Wizard) developpers in order to import easily a file from REW into Moode 7 for the 12 bands equalizer? it already exists for some equipment or software.

In addition will it be possible to set one filter for the Left channel and another one for the Right?
Many thanks for this nice improvement

PS : I believe we are getting closer to BruteFir (or equivalent) integration in Moode... Wink