Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Moode + Cayin cs-55a
(11-19-2020, 06:46 AM)CallMeMike Wrote: Well done... plus the bonus of a tidy heating source from those valves come the winter frost :-)
Big Grin  Your welcome.
(11-19-2020, 07:01 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Looking fine there   Smile

Perhaps you are wondering why your DSD is converted ?   Looks like your DAC does not play Native DSD..... that's hardware and you may wish to ask the maker why.  Otherwise all is as expected and working well :-)

Actually I don't have a lot of dsd resources and it is not a problem for me. I just want to know whether the communication between CAYIN and rpi4 is correct?  Angel
Quote:Actually I don't have a lot of dsd resources

Yes, this is true for most.... Smile (why we angst over DSD when there is soooo little content of any interest or enjoyment puzzles me Tongue  )

Quote:I just want to know whether the communication between CAYIN and rpi4 is correct?

Looking good from your screenshots !

Cheers,
Bob
----------
bob
(11-19-2020, 07:51 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
Quote:Actually I don't have a lot of dsd resources

Yes, this is true for most.... Smile (why we angst over DSD when there is soooo little content of any interest or enjoyment puzzles me Tongue  )

Quote:I just want to know whether the communication between CAYIN and rpi4 is correct?

Looking good from your screenshots !

Cheers,
Bob
Thank you bro.
Hey guys, news came from CAYIN. I e-mailed them and asked about the dac model used, and this is the answer to me.

"Dear Gokhan Dogan, Thanks for your inquiry. The DAC model of CS-55A is PCM5101. Please kindly note"

@ Now I'm wondering if TIM can add this amp with the moode chip version?
You have a USB connected DAC.... that is universal plug and play in Linux/Moode.

Within your DAC is a USB to I2S converter to the PCM5101 Chip... This happens in Hardware as per the Cayin cs-55a device. Smile 

Moode  drivers are for I2S  and apply to I2S connected DACs

Your Cayin cs-55a is configured exactly as it is meant to be by Moode and does not need any other drivers or configuration. Wink

Relax and enjoy. Big Grin
----------
bob
(11-19-2020, 09:29 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: You have a USB connected DAC.... that is universal plug and play in Linux/Moode.

Within your DAC is a USB to I2S converter to the PCM5101 Chip... This happens in Hardware as per the Cayin cs-55a device. Smile 

Moode  drivers are for I2S  and apply to I2S connected DACs

Your Cayin cs-55a is configured exactly as it is meant to be by Moode and does not need any other drivers or configuration. Wink

Relax and enjoy. Big Grin

Yes yes yes, good reply, thank you bro.