Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Add Album to new playlist
Thumbs Up 
If I select an from my Library album to play, then click Save Playlist, I can add a new playlist, but it is populated with the radio playlist already.  I want to click an album, and add the entire album to a new playlist with only the selected album. Using 6.7.1
Clear/Play or Clear/Add the album then save the playlist.
(11-25-2020, 05:51 PM)swizzle Wrote: Clear/Play or Clear/Add the album then save the playlist.

Thanks for the reply, but still no good:
Selected album, Clear/Play on album cover, on Playbar, selected ..., choose Save Playlist, give it a name.  Switch to Folder view, select the new Playlist, opened it and it is populated with Radio list. So still can't just add an entire album to a new playlist.
@malcolmwa  Not sure what you're doing, but I did what you just described and I got a playlist with album I added.

[Image: oomstw.png]

Going inside the playlist:

[Image: ozlbjy.png]
Not sure what I was doing wrong but working now:

In Tag view, selected the tag of albums I want to be in a new playlist, then clicked an album that had the tag, then on album cover, selected Play. On Playbar, clicked ... and selected Save Playlist. With a new playlist, entered name and clicked Save. On next album to add, selected the new playlist and clicked Save.
Selecting "play" will add the selection to what is already on the playlist and begin playing it. Selecting clear/play will empty the playlist first. A default installation of the Moode player will start up with all the radio stations on the playlist, so maybe that's what happened?
----------------
Robert