Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Show your audio system
System could be smaller if using only Bluetooth off the Rpi0w, but this might be in the running for smallest use of Moode Audio and USB audio. Running version 3.4 and have the whole collection of KBCO Studio C on microsd card which feeds into my car audio analog auxiliary in. 

[attachment=30]
[attachment=31]
[attachment=32]

More details at this blogger if interested: https://other2funstuff.blogspot.com/2017...-cars.html

energyi
Cool. How do u control playback?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
My office system has a two configurations near field & far field.  

The near field system featuring MoOde audio player consists of:

Pi3 B with Justboom Digi
Stacked MiniDSP 2x4 kit with MiniDigi
MiniDSP plugin: 2.1 way crossover 
Amp: Parasound HCA-1000
Main speakers: ATC C1CA centre channel stood on end
Subs: Two Monoprice 12" modified to be sealed

[img][Image: 23le4pk.jpg][/img]

[img] [Image: 2h6zse8.png][/img]
(04-18-2018, 03:16 AM)Onionhead Wrote: My office system has a two configurations near field & far field.  

Pi3 B with Justboom Digi

[img][Image: 23le4pk.jpg][/img]

[img] [Image: 2h6zse8.png][/img]

Nice one
Lovely KEF 104/2 there Wink  Is there a reason you have them on those cabinets Huh Does it not affect the sound?
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
(04-17-2018, 03:11 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: If I squint until I can see only your amp, I feel transported back in time to my bedroom 50 years ago. I would turn off the light and bask in the glow of the filaments. My first amp was homebrewed with 6L6s; the second was the classic Dynakit ST70 with EL34s (wish I still had it!); later I moved on to transistors (gasp). I hope your system sounds as good as it looks.

And well done, you, for a handwritten UPnP controller!

Per your other post about your NAS, I'm also running OpenMediaVault---on the original Odroid HC1---and my LAN's DNS has no problem resolving the symbolic hostname of the NAS. Nevertheless, I set static addresses for special hosts like my NASes and my printers and reference them by their IP address so I can always find them as I muck about with my network components. (And, of course, my DHCP server has a block of addresses set aside for these static addresses.)

Regards,
Kent

Hi Kent,
Thanks for the acknowledgement.
Well, I wanted to mix the old tech and the latest to one.
Digital amp may be a good solution but I admit I love soldering and kinda hand craftingWink

my Odroid is quite stable by the way, that is good too.

Hiroyuki
(04-18-2018, 09:29 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 03:16 AM)Onionhead Wrote: My office system has a two configurations near field & far field.  

Pi3 B with Justboom Digi

Thanks rikardo1979

Before acquiring the used ATC C1CA speakers I would often use the KEF 104/2 for near field. Built the cabinets / stands to raise the tweeter to ear level. Now that I am using the ATC's probably will remove the cabinets. 

Tim 

Nice one
Lovely KEF 104/2 there Wink  Is there a reason you have them on those cabinets Huh Does it not affect the sound?
(04-17-2018, 07:58 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Cool. How do u control playback?

Using my Android phone, I enable the hotspot before turning on the car. Then I can use a hotspot manager on the phone to find the IP address of the Raspberry Pi W and interact with the music software. Alternatively, an Access Point will work fine. 

energyi
(04-09-2018, 09:40 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi Sébastien,

I really love monitor type speakers and those Bronze 2's are really nice :-) Do you use or plan to use a sub-woofer?

-Tim

I'll second that.  The Bronze 2s are fabulous.  Mine are driven by a Marantz PM6004, not a sub-woofer in sight.

Phil

(04-18-2018, 03:16 AM)Onionhead Wrote: [img][Image: 23le4pk.jpg][/img]

The "Kentucky Kid"..........respect!
(04-10-2018, 02:35 PM)rollinhand Wrote: this is inspiring me to write a pdf, would there be any interest?

Yes!
I'd be happy to buy a LCD which i dont need for a setup which i shouldnt mod. 
But just to make my reply clear.  PDF... yes please. Big Grin