Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

mpd_oled installed?
(12-08-2020, 01:30 PM)chano22000 Wrote:
Code:
Yes, always "expand the filesystem" after flashing the moOde image to an uSD card

I was not aware. Should / could I do it now even though my install is some weeks old or should I wait for the next fresh one ( Wink Moode 7) ?

You should be able to choose the setting to expand any time after install.Since the actual expansion process occurs during a moOde restart, it won't interfere with other moOde operations or v.v.

Regards,
Kent
(12-08-2020, 01:30 PM)chano22000 Wrote:
Code:
Yes, always "expand the filesystem" after flashing the moOde image to an uSD card

I was not aware. Should / could I do it now even though my install is some weeks old or should I wait for the next fresh one ( Wink Moode 7) ?

Menu/Configure/System in the moode GUI, then press the expand button and reboot.  Quick, easy and will cause no issues no matter how long ago you installed it Smile
----------------
Robert
Could someone add it to the Setup Guide?
in my case it is done!
if you follow the basic installation setup it is there!
in my case the main problem is the oled to add.
have a nice day
vinc
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry DAC+ PRO --> Cyrus | Pre - Pre Amplifier --> D. Klimo | Kent monoblocks --> Piega | Piega LDR 8.2
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry AMP2 --> Visaton FRS 8 30W 4Ω
@TheOldPresbyope
@the_bertrum

Thank you for your clear answers !