Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Customizing web gui
Is it possible to modify the web gui? If so, how?

I have added a 5" 640x480 touchscreen display to my moode pi for a local display.  Everything works fine, but the contol buttons and text are too small, even with XLarge fonts. Also, on XLarge fonts, there is overlapping text, probably because the display is only 640x480. 

I'd like to either design a different interface of modify the existing one (which I do like on larger screens) so that it suits my screen. Can this be done?

If this has been discussed before or there are instructions/docs somewhere, just point me in the right direction.
Michael

RPi4 —> HiFiBerry DAC+ —> Rotel RA01 —> Celestion DL8
if you look in /var/www you'll find the files you need to edit, the templates and css folders will be good starting points.

panels.css is where I'd start nosing about, good luck.
(12-17-2020, 07:23 PM)grumbleweed Wrote: if you look in /var/www you'll find the files you need to edit, the templates and css folders will be good starting points.

panels.css is where I'd start nosing
Michael

Thanks, that really helps, but of course I now have more questions. Angel 

Is there anywhere that any of this is documented, or am I going to have to reverse engineer and play with it using edit tools until I learn how it all interacts?
Michael