Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.0 support thread
[quote pid='28174' dateline='1608384552']
What's the issue with Folder view?
[/quote]

Most of my files are ripped or downloaded DJ sets, often with untidy tags.
1.1. I don't want to have thumbnails in folder view. Only Symbol for folder and files.
1.2. Does moode now create/show shortcuts like cue-points as entry in folder to add all files of folder?
1.3. Just want to have names of files and folders, no tags or something.
see pics attached.

And there is another issue ;-)
2. I can't change font size in preferences. Change isn't applied.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I also some issues with UPnP, perhaps related to others.

(Pi3b, BubbleUPnP, AssetUPnP version 7 on a Pi4):

Having enabled both OpenHome and UPnP A/V in Moode, I select "Moode UPNP-UPnp/AV" as the renderer in Bubble and everything operates as expected. Bubble retains the playlist and Moode shows only the current track in its playlist.

If I select Moode UPNP (i.e OpenHome) as the renderer in Bubble, and play an album from the library in Bubble, the playlist goes to Moode as expected, play begins and sounds as it should but Bubble's playtime indicator remains on zero and seek does not work. Hit the next track button in Bubble and the track advances in Moode but still not in Bubble. However, if I temporarily switch devices in Bubble to another renderer (and, eg, have a look at "now playing") and then switch back to Moode, all is well; seek works and "next track" behaviour is as expected.

Whether this is related I couldn't say, but pushing a track from JRiver to Moode7 works as expected for UPNP/AV but trying to push to OpenHome causes JRiver to crash. 

I should add that none of this is an issue on Moode6.

Having said all of that, It's a cracking release, so congrats and many thanks to everyone involved
(12-19-2020, 01:58 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: [quote pid='28174' dateline='1608384552']
What's the issue with Folder view?

Most of my files are ripped or downloaded DJ sets, often with untidy tags.
1.1. I don't want to have thumbnails in folder view. Only Symbol for folder and files.
1.2. Does moode now create/show shortcuts like cue-points as entry in folder to add all files of folder?
1.3. Just want to have names of files and folders, no tags or something.
see pics attached.

And there is another issue ;-)
2. I can't change font size in preferences. Change isn't applied.
[/quote]

I'm not able to repro the font size issue.

Cover art in Folder view was an often requested feature and so if there are more requests to have it be optional I'll consider adding it to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Here is a link to the test image containing the updated 32-bit ASIX driver.
http://moodeaudio.org/test/moode-r700-iso.zip

MD5 (moode-r700-iso.zip) = 22713b21969b7df33308f47eabb6c2b5
Enjoy the Music!
thank you Tim, so far.

Looks like I crashed this image. I aborted library jobs several time. Now some settings in config are able to be changed, some not. Also some upnp-settings can not be changed via UI.

I make a reinstall and test again ;-)
stay tuned.
My USBridge Sig is up and running with the new test image. Fast work, Tim and Allo! Many thanks.
Update:

1. Tidal via Bubble_upnp: the way to go is - activate openhome and deactivate UPNP AV service. also recommended in doc.
https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/...troduction
1.1 cover-art still not working
(12-19-2020, 02:50 PM)jonners Wrote: My USBridge Sig is up and running with the new test image. Fast work, Tim and Allo! Many thanks.

If you wouldn't mind, switch to 64-bit kernel and let me know whether that also works.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(12-19-2020, 02:50 PM)jonners Wrote: My USBridge Sig is up and running with the new test image. Fast work, Tim and Allo! Many thanks.
So far so good, and Naim Jazz (radio) is playing Stuart McCallum (one of my favourite artists). See you in a while...... Smile
(12-19-2020, 03:24 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:

If you wouldn't mind, switch to 64-bit kernel and let me know whether that also works.

-Tim

All's well with the 64-bit. Smile