Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: UPnP issue by MoOde 7.0
The new version of MoOde is so amazing, and I've tried for several hours today.

I found that only one track is listed in the playlist without cover when I use BubbleUPnP and play an album.

Compared, the whole playlist can be listed in old version of MoOde6 by bubble.

Here are the attachments for your reference.

Please help how to fix it.

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-20-2020, 09:55 AM)godt2p4 Wrote: The new version of MoOde is so amazing, and I've tried for several hours today.

I found that only one track is listed in the playlist without cover when I use BubbleUPnP and play an album.

Thank you!

try settings for upnp-renderer.
av-service: off
openhome: on

but there are issues with cover transport. I mailed to bubble support, to be sure it is not an issue of bubble_upnp.
(12-20-2020, 11:34 AM)zOr7gA8 Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 09:55 AM)godt2p4 Wrote: The new version of MoOde is so amazing, and I've tried for several hours today.

Thank you!

try settings for upnp-renderer.
av-service: off
openhome: on

but there are issues with cover transport. I mailed to bubble support, to be sure it is not an issue of bubble_upnp.

Thanks, it works, and the cover transportation is alive now.
I have spent a few hours yesterday on this issue. I still couldn't make Android BubbleUPnP works properly with moode v7.0.1. When Audirvana streamed the decoded and buffered FLAC encoded music as temporary created wav file to moode's UPnP renderer, some of the packets were corrupted and I could hear loud white noise. So, I have decided to use v6.7.1 with Windows10/BubbleUPnP Server/Audirvana with Audirvana Remote on iPhone. Since The Audirvana includes licenses for both Windows and MAC OS, I can use in my Mac Mini too. No more frustration to stream 24-bit/192kHz musics from Qobuz.
(02-05-2021, 06:46 PM)efung Wrote: I still couldn't make Android BubbleUPnP works properly with moode v7.0.1.

Me too. I cannot get Qobuz to play in v7.0.1. as it has been in v5.3.1 and v6.4.0. - via BubbleUPnP. Despite playing around (for what seems like hours) with the new UPnP settings in 7.0.1.

efung and I have come from a discussion here, which Kent suggested ought to be continued elsewhere.

Following advice from bertrum, it almost works (playlist advances, correct metadata and art in BUPP), but artwork does not appear in moOde UI.
(02-06-2021, 09:53 AM)Mark Dirac Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 06:46 PM)efung Wrote: I still couldn't make Android BubbleUPnP works properly with moode v7.0.1.

Me too. I cannot get Qobuz to play in v7.0.1. as it has been in v5.3.1 and v6.4.0. - via BubbleUPnP. Despite playing around (for what seems like hours) with the new UPnP settings in 7.0.1.

efung and I have come from a discussion here, which Kent suggested ought to be continued elsewhere.

Following advice from bertrum, it almost works (playlist advances, correct metadata and art in BUPP), but artwork does not appear in moOde UI.

hey,

if you don't want to wait for new version, you can test manually update some modules and mod moode7.0.1.

see here:
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...1#pid29451

regards, Martin
Thanks for pointing us to this Martin. I didn't know there was any work going on - I had got the impression that our reports were not of interest.
I'll take a look at what folks have been working on.
(02-06-2021, 06:29 PM)Mark Dirac Wrote: Thanks for pointing us to this Martin. I didn't know there was any work going on - I had got the impression that our reports were not of interest.

I find the opposite - Tim and the fellow developer team are typically very responsive.
I have tried to downgrade upmpdcli to 1.4.12, libupnpp to 0.19.1, and mpd to 0.21.26 (moode v6.7.1 uses 0.21.24) in moOde v7.0.1. After an hour of work, my moOde Player v.7.0.1 works except the loud white noise problem still exists when streaming from Audirvana with 96kHz or higher. So, I think the problem is the related to moOde Player v7 as a whole. I really like the experience of using Audirvana/BubbleUPNP server/moOde Player with Audirvana Remote on iPhone. So, I will keep using v6.7.1 until the new moOde Play v7 works well with Audirvana. For me, radio stations, eqfa12p, and Camilladsp are not my priority.
(02-06-2021, 06:43 PM)SoundAdikt Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:29 PM)Mark Dirac Wrote: Thanks for pointing us to this Martin. I didn't know there was any work going on - I had got the impression that our reports were not of interest.

I find the opposite - Tim and the fellow developer team are typically very responsive.

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...3#pid30023 :

"This discussion of UPnP A/V vs OpenHome really deserves a separate thread (or, indeed, a separate website)"